Monday, June 28, 2010

I can see clearly now the rain is gone!



I'd like to give a special-shout-out-thanks-a-million to Quaker who sponsored me this past weekend at the Evolution of Women in Social Media Conference. It was held at The Canyons Resort in Park City, and organized by TodaysMama and Mom It Forward. I feel super lucky to have been able to attend, as I am very new to the blogging world and let's face it....
I need all the help I can get.
(Would it be too embarrassing if I admitted that last year I didn't even know how to right click?)


I had a phenomenal time to say the least and soaked up every word that was uttered.



I was thrilled to be able to spend some time with these great ladies. Tina from Mommy's Kitchen and Laura from Real Mom Kitchen.
These gals have given me a lot of blogging advise, which I appreciate so much. It was fun to be able to know them in person!



In addition to all of the wonderful classes on running a successful blog, they really pampered us well! Just look at these beautiful desserts! You know how desserts are my favorite.
These were all totally to die for.




A fun candy bar!


A fancy bottle of Diet Coke.
Thanks again to Quaker, and all of the fabulous speakers. It was a weekend very well spent

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet you Jamie! Let's stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete