Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kraft and Sears in Chicago

 This is not a paid post. The Kraft products pictured below were given to me as a gift. I am receiving no payment for this post. Just passing along some opinions.

 Earlier this week I had the opportunity to travel to Chicago with some of the Blogher team and a hand full of  very fabulous bloggers. We met with Kraft and Sears to discuss our blogs, and how Blogher works in general. It was a lot of fun! I was thrilled to be able to meet Lisa Stone, CEO and Co-Founder of Blogher. Also pictured above are David from Leite's Culinaria, Claire from Life in Chicago and Courtney from CJane Enjoy It. There is really something wonderful about being with fellow bloggers. Let's just say, there was never a lack of conversation! I felt privileged to be among these fine people. They are real veterans in the blogging world (and I am just barely stepping off my front porch) so I felt very blessed to rub elbows with  these talented and knowledgeable folks.


Kraft sent us home with some of their great products. Look at this fun Halloween Mac and Cheese! My boys were loving it for lunch today. I have to admit, I am guilty of buying the generic brand of mac and cheese. You know how it goes, my friends. Every penny counts these days, doesn't it?
However....this Kraft Mac and Cheese puts my cheap no name brand to shame. 
Serious shame. 
It was so much better, I ate a bowl full myself.

After a small bowl of the "Cheesiest" I gave this new Kraft Chipolte Mayo a try. It is a light Mayo with only 40 calories per serving. Wow! It was full of great flavor. Loved it. Loved it.



Here is a sampling of the other things they sent home with me. Zero yourself in on the Mint Oreo Fudge Creams. Oh my. I would definitely be embarrassed if you were to look in my pantry and see just how many of those cookies are left. 
It's down right shameful. 
Lucky thing the Kraft Chipolte Mayo was light.
Thanks Kraft. It will be fun to try more of your great products!


The view from my Hotel window.



What a beautiful city.


Hello Mr. Trump. Please don't fire me.

Who would have thought a little (well, a kind of chubby) gal like myself would be heading off to Chicago to meet with these amazing brands. It was a real honor.
An honor in deed.

4 comments:

  1. So much fun to meet you, Jamie!! Loved all of our conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thank you so much for taking a day away from those adorable twins. Talk about yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Jamie, you lucky girl! We need to see about doing lunch again sometime. Then we can pretend we are somewhere fabulous like Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You got to go with cjane! I am SUPER jealous! :) Looks like fun Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete